“As I was reading Pacita The Pacifier Fairy, I found myself wishing that this book had been in the world when my son was a toddler. This is a wonderful story that teaches small children (and their parents) how to find the bravery needed to part with their beloved pacifier. Attry and Febvre have created a unique character and tale that provides gentle comfort and sweet support, as well as helpful tips for parents as they guide their children through the process. The pages are filled with vibrant and playful illustrations; and little ones are sure to see themselves in the adorable animal characters!”
- A warm welcome for Pacita the Pacifier Fairy
- “A cute little picture book about learning to give up your pacifier”.
- Pacita the Pacifier Fairy is a Gold recipient of the prestigious Mom’s Choice Award
- 4 reasons why the release date of our book has changed
- “A wonderful book to help parents and guardians to ween their children from using a pacifier”.